Federal Account Executive
|Area||Washington, DC, United States|
JOB TITLE: Federal Account Executive
LOCATION: Washington DC, United States
PACKAGE: Up to $300,000.00 OTE on a 50/50 split
My client is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Their ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organisations physical, virtual and software-define networks.
Key Experience Required:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Reside in Washington, D.C Metro Area
- 7+ years of technology/ SaaS sales or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of DoD agency sales experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a value-based sales environment with a long sales cycle
- Ability to learn and explain technical concepts to technical teams
- Experience selling Network solutions
- Willing to travel approximately 40% within the DC Metro area and Continental U.S. when appropriate
- You will manage the strategic selling cycle for 10+ high profile Federal Civilian accounts, such as HHS, DOJ, State Department, DHS, and other top Civilian accounts.
- Define and execute a territory business plan that outlines the target accounts and strategies for driving productivity and high-quality pipeline that ultimately results in predictable outcomes and over achievements
- Coordinate and Lead Key U.S. Federal program capture strategies to and through select U.S. Federal Systems Integrators in conjunction with the NB Federal team
- Establish and maintain long-term client relationships; qualifying new business in addition to participating in retention, cross sell, and up sell opportunities.
- Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating, leveraging and collaborating with additional resources – i.e. partners, Solutions (Presales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive leadership – when needed.
- Prepare accurate forecast, document daily activities in salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
- Sell deeper and wider into assigned accounts. Identifying requirements from other departments within an assigned account and then configuring an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor – identifying, penetrating, and securing potential targets through a relationship-based approach